I went to Charleston, SC on Monday to visit my daughter. We had a very good time in downtown Charleston. We eat at a local fish house. Well on Tuesday evening I got a
call from my sisterinlaw. She says,we have Ralph (my husband ) in the ER,he was brought in by ambulance. He was bee stung and had a allergic reaction.He tryed to drive to the ER but his throat closed up and eyes swelled together. So he called 911 from his truck. They came and tryed to walk him to the ambulance. He passed out in the door of the ambulance. So I drove back home. He was home when I got back. Must take a epi pen at all times. So scary!!! Thank the good lord he is still with me. Pray for him my friends!!!